Saturday 1 February 2020

Nishikido Ryo in Gomen ne Seishun




New tweet wrote by Nishikido-kun, which means;

"I watched the Gomen ne Seishun drama that I appeared in my HD for several days. I recall how fun and challenging but satisfying those days were. I was deeply impressed.

Ahhhh~ it was fun.

I felt like I wanted lines / dialog to talk about after some time. I'm not worried and I'm just pretending I'm dumb and would like someone to feel free to contact me. 😏”

Image result for gomen ne seishun

This drama what Nishikido-kun was talking about in his tweet. If you haven't watch this drama yet, I'd recommend to you to watch this drama. Nishikido-kun very SUGOIII in this drama. Same goes to the woman next to him in the picture, Hikari Mitsushima which act as Risa Hachiya. In this drama, Nishikido-kun's role was a teacher in an All Boy School and sensei name is Heisuke Hara. 

Hikari-sensei was a teacher in an All Girl School. The boys school was organized by Buddhist religion and girls school was organized by Christian religion. The girls school had many rules to comply which one of them, to have a connection or friends with the boys from All Boy School. If the student did not obey the rules, disciplinary action will be done.

Story-line of this drama are very very interesting. Plus this drama was broadcasted in TBS Television from 12 October to 21 December 2014. Yes! It was in 2013 and 2014. Now already 2020, you guys better watch this drama! 

Image result for running anime gif




I hope that I didn't misinterpret the message from Nishikido-kun because this was based on my opinion. Plus, the information was not complete. So, if you guys have something else in your mind or want to correct me, feel free to drop a comment below. I'm all good 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment