Monday 20 January 2020

Nishikido Ryo Live Tour Fukuoka 20191105 reports

ηš†γ•γ‚“、γŠγ―γ‚ˆγ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™❣

For those (especially international fans) who are unable to go to Ryo-san's Live Tour. Irene-chan has been tweeted a very impressive tweets regarding to the Ryo-san's Live Tour. This report will not contain any pictures from the Live Tour due to the terms and conditions for those who attended the live tour on that day also it is not neccessarily in order. Therefore the report are written only. Enjoy!

This content are fully copied from Irene-chan

Before singing “Potential” - he opened his mouth then was like “Oh wait!” XD he said it’s a song he made when he was working in 1 Litre of Tears. “The song’s not related to the drama though!”

Image result for matsumoto jun

Introduced his keyboardist Matsumoto Jun, audience screams. After Ryo was like “why the heck did you kyaaa at Matsumoto Jun? His name really is Matsumoto Jun so it can’t be helped! It’s fine!” XD

Image result for kyaaa




Before performing the last song, Nomad

Ryo: Lemme just say one thing; there will absolutely be NO encore.
Audience: EHHHHHHH
Ryo: Don’t ehhh at me! I really can’t do an encore because I don’t have any more songs to sing! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Image result for anime shockImage result for nishikido ryo laugh


Start of MC
Ryo: Okay, it’s time for the MC now.
(Audience: *wooo*)
Image result for anime crowd
Ryo: What? It’s fine, I’ll be fine!

He asks what time it is; 7:55 pm.
Ryo: Oh good, it’s almost over!


On Itoshi no Eri; he said he wrote it for a friend who got married.

Ryo: He said, Ryo-chan, won’t you sing something at my wedding and I said “I don’t wanna!” (...). Then I was like ‘how about I write something?’


His friend’s wife is ‘Eri-chan’ & Ryo wrote the song based on what he heard about their relationship.

Afterwards in the MC someone said they’re from China;
Ryo: Chugoku? China? *says something in Chinese* That means ‘irrashaimase’. I learned it from the Itoshi no Eri friend!

Ryo: He’s Japanese but he worked for Ippudo and they have a lot of Chinese customers so he learned that!

Warning btw the whole live is full of Pippi-ness from start to end
- Nomad sounds SO MUCH F-ING BETTER LIVE YOU GUYS
- he nailed Nomad from start to finish including the cracking of his voice in the last line “hajimari no ippo da”
- imo the other tracks sound even better than Nomad

- Old School really does sound old school in a folksy-imma-start-skipping way and it’s so cute I love it
- Umbrella; Ryo said he wrote it with a woman going to karaoke and singing that song in mind

Image result for anime rain walk

Umbrella was also the second song he sang during the MC. He sang two songs while seated, just singing and no playing instruments (via recorded music)

Oh right, Ryo outfit for today
- mustache
- 15sai-ish hairstyle (from the DVD)
- white shirt with the words “PISS ON DISCO” on it in red lmao
- blue plaid shirt
- didn’t see his feet unfortunately haha

From start of live;
- Beatles’ In My Life in the bg when we entered
- Chopin’s Nocturne also in the bg that slowly grew louder; flair for the dramatic? XD
- Point of Departure is instrumental btw, did not know that before XD
- one album song I liked
- album song I also liked πŸ₯Ί

Mini MC
Ryo: Good evening~ It’s Nishikido~ Long time no see~ How’s everyone~?
Audience: WE’RE GOOD!
Ryo: Today’s finally the first day of my tour. Good job, me!
(πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)
Ryo: Thank you, really, thank you so much.

Someone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Image result for anime happy birthday
Ryo: Oh yeah that’s right! Thanks! I’m 35 now. If you round it off then I’m 40!

Ryo: This is good huh, it’s really near. So I’m gonna be doing this while being constantly being surprised...

Ryo: I’m not gonna look at the people in front of me so much ‘cause it’s embarrassing...
Audience: Ehhhh~
Ryo: Nah it’s fine, I’ll still see you ‘cause you’re right there, it can’t be helped!

Ryo goes on to explain the live house rules, if ppl feel unwell they should call the attn of staff

Ryo: And if you guys see someone who needs help, help them, OK?
Audience: Haaai!
Ryo: Can you? Really? If something happens tell staff &not me! ‘Cause I won’t hear you anyway!

Goes on to explain that Point of Departure is “that song playing in that Youtube video you all probably saw” except longer this time, &more than half of his songs today are from his album w/c hasn’t been released yet;

Ryo: But y’know, basically, they’re all songs *I* made!

Ryo: It’s the first day!! I know I did a rehearsal before but today really is the first day. So everyone pls enjoy. Alright, I’m gonna go to the next song nowww~

*plays Code*
*audience scream*
*messes up on the third line*

Ryo: Wait wait wait sorry! I’m sorry

Ryo: I really thought it’d be bad if I mess up though I’m told it’s fine but to mess up today is bad! Ok, from the top.

Ryo: *starts Code, sings first line then suddenly* Hey hang on, where’d the kyaaa from earlier go?!

THIS MAN I CANT

He starts Code FOR THE THIRD TIME and we KYAAAA our loudest and he smiled his Pippiest smile and I died

Oh btw hearing Code live especially after he’s already grown as a singer is like

Related image

Some time mid-live

Ryo: You guys ok? Ok. So like there’s usually a big screen so you can see (me) but you CAN see me, right?
Us: WE CAN
Ryo: Good. You can see me TOO much...I can see you guys too.
Us: KYAAAA
Ryo: Why’d you kyaa just then I don’t get it!

More explaining abt his yet-unknown songs, wonders if they’re audible, hopes we’re enjoying anyway. Then Ryo holds his guitar pick bet. his teeth while he adjusts his guitar and we scream πŸ˜‚

Ryo: Eh? Nani? Nani?? Biting on my pick makes you guys kyaa?!

*MC again*

Ryo: This is a live house so are there people drinking alcohol? (A few raise their hands) oh, this few? Are they even selling alcohol?
Someone: They sell beer!
Ryo: Ehh. Is it OK if I drink beer too?
Us: SURE
Ryo: Really? Nah lol I’m gonna do this properly

Ryo: So, Fukuoka. It’s a first (for me) to do the first live here. Is everyone from Fukuoka?
(Someone says they’re from Hokkaido LOL WTF)
Ryo: Hokkaido?! That’s frkn far!! Sapporo? Which ward? (I didn’t hear) Oh that place! With a huge hospital! I went there this year!

(Cont.) apparently he went to that hosp thinking he broke his foot but it was fine. Didn’t rmb much abt this haha sorry

Someone: DO U LIKE FUKUOKA?
Ryo: Fukuoka? Yeah I do!
Them: DID U EAT MENTAIKO
Ryo: Yeah, I ate mentaiko here earlier. What else...
(Other ppl yell questions)
Ryo: Uh... this is the MC but other people are totally talking!

It was honestly cute how he was even responding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ryo was like we can pick other topics

Someone: WHAT R U DRINKING
Ryo: What am I drinking? Damn it. (he was using the Nomad tumbler) it’s water. What? It’s obvious!
(It wasn’t obvs lmao)
Ryo: No matter how you look at it, it’s clear!
Us: WE CANT EVEN SEE IT

Someone yells that it’s their bday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ryo: Earlier today after rehearsal, the staff brought out a huge cake for me.
Us: WE SAWWW
Ryo: Oh you saw? Was it posted? Ah I see! Ah... sorry I talked about something you guys already knew...

Still MC, says he’s gonna sing a song

Ryo: If you guys feel sleepy then you can sleep!

Song is called Yakimochi (Jealousy). Also OOPS this is the song he wrote w/women singing it in karaoke in mind

Ryo: So if this is ever in karaoke, I think it will be, pls sing it!

Ryo: What time is it now?
(8:05pm)
Ryo: Oh good it’s past an hour now! Lol sorry it’s not good minding the time like this

Ryo: Y’know this would normally be over in an hour! Like getting it done and it’s over and you get to go home, I like that!

YEAH RYO WE KNOW HAHAHA

Ryo: Because! Like even with movies, even if I think the movie I’m watching is interesting, my butt still hurts from sitting too long!

Ryo: So like ending it neatly then sayonara & everyone goes home would make me happy. No wait it’s not like I’m saying HURRY UP &GO HOME!

When he sang Yakimochi there was a part where he actually whistled but he messed up a note XD then he did it again at this point and actually managed to hit it XD He was like I’m sorry, I’ll practice it more!

After the second song he sort of stretched his arms but taking his plaid shirt with him like a little kid fhdjdhddTHECUTEST

Ryo: Ok, from hereon I’m gonna have the others with me again. ...hang on, they’re not coming out... Please come out D:

Ryo: The next songs are the last ones.
(Ehhhh)
Ryo: No but I totally worked to death making lots of songs! ‘Cause the album release was December so it had to be finished by November. I worked really hard. So for that APPLAUD ME!
(WE TOTALLY DID πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ)

Image result for anime applause

Tokyoholic bridge/Maru part

Ryo: Good evening... um... thank you for today, seriously... I really gotta start thinking of what to say for this part AKAN WAAAA

Tokyoholic was also when he introduced his band w/c I gotta say were all AWESOME. I hope they work with him for the rest of the tour! The electric guitarist ROCKED especially. Also MatsuJun the keyboardist looked hot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Introducing the last song, Nomad

Ryo: This really is the last song so you should exit right away after! Who knows, I might actually be out there to shake your hands!

He wasn’t hahaha he just rly wanted us to go home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last greeting

Ryo: First live, it was great! Thank you so much! I’ll do my best from hereon too.

Asks us to applaud his band again

Ryo: I’M SERIOUS THERE’S NO ENCORE SO GO HOME NOW, OK? BYE BYE!!

Image result for nishikido ryo bow

Irene-chan Personal thoughts!
- The Nomad stage setup was great, just the live tour logo on the background then the band setup. Idk if it’s just Zepp Fukuoka but the lighting choreography was awesome.
- RYO TALKED SO MUCH MORE THAN I EXPECTED HE WOULD LMAO
- It’s not that surprising that he’d been talkative bc like if push comes to shove, the man DOES step up
- it was so nice hearing his old solos again now that he has much better control of his voice
- I’m doomed I have entered the house of the Ryord there’s no turning back

Irene-chan Personal info!
- Here’s the main thing about Ryo’s live last night (sorry btw it’ll probably take me a few days to shut up about this πŸ˜‚). He didn’t try to be cool at all the way he did before. He was himself from start to finish and THAT made him so much cooler in my eyes fjfhdjdj.
- He messed up A LOT LOL and he didn’t die of embarrassment about it; he either started over or kept playing. I rmb he struck a wrong chord in one song & he made a πŸ˜‘πŸ˜¬face. He was all “maa maa” a lot but it was pretty laidback and relaxed. If he was nervous, it wasn’t obvs.

THE END

This content are fully copied from Irene-chan
For the originality of the tweet, can click here!
All thanks to Irene-chan for making this entry. Hope you guys enjoy reading this report!

γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™!

No comments:

Post a Comment